DOG PARK and POOL
Every 2nd SATURDAY of each month
12pm - 2pm
$10 per dog
We open up our dog park to the public to enjoy our doggy play mountain with tunnels and our doggy pool. It's a great time to cool off your dog in the summer months without having to drive to the large state dog parks outside of Denver.
Below is a list of guidelines and rules while attending EarthDog Denver's Dog Park and Pool.
DOG PARK RULES
- Use park at your own risk.
- Owners are legally responsible for the behavior of their dog(s) at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
- Dog waste must be cleaned up by their owners immediately.
- Owners must be within the dog park and supervising their dog with leash readily available.
- Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- Aggressive dogs must be removed immediately.
- Dogs should be under voice control.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations
- No life guard on duty, Dogs swim at their own risk. (Pool is open only during summer)
- Owners are responsible for any injury or damage caused by their dog(s).
- Glass Containers
- Dogs in heat
- Sick Dogs
- Aggressive Dogs